These weekly-use resurfacing peel pads contain a super-potent combination of alpha and beta hydroxy acids to brighten skin and exfoliate dead skin cells for an ultra-smooth, glowing complexion.
KEY INGREDIENTS / BENEFITS
- (5%) Lactic Acid Is an alpha hydroxy acid with humectant properties that exfoliates dead surface cells while Improving skin hydration.
- (7%) Azelaic Acid Is a milder dicarboxylic acid that gently exfoliates dead surface cells, regulates the growth of cells lining the pores, calms inflammation, and kills P. acnes bacteria. It is also an very effective
skin brightening ingredient.
- (3%) Salicylic Acid is an exfoliating, oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid that is able to penetrate deep into pores, dissolving oil and dead cells that build up and cause congestion and breakouts.
- Rumex Extract brightens and evens skin tone.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa is an anti-inflammatory Chinese herb known for its calming and soothing properties.
SKIN TYPE/ INDICATION
- Most skin types (except sensitive).
- Sun-damaged rough texture, fine lines.
- Dull complexion, brown spots, hyperpigmentation.
- Blemish-prone, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- 1 to 2 times weekly.
- Wipe pad evenly over face and/or area of the body. On first use, rinse off after 15 mins. If tolerated well, time may be gradually increased to overnight.
- Important to protect daily with SPF 30 or higher.